Development Assessment FormsThis page contains forms associated with undertaking development of land. Prior to lodgement of forms please contact Council for any current associated fees on (02) 6660 0300 or refer to Council's current Revenue Policy. Be sure to check the Development Policies & Guidelines page before making any development application.
Additional forms can be found on separate pages under the following categories:
- Property Information Enquiry Form - see Forms - Property Enquiry
- On-site Sewerage Management System (OSMS) Application Forms - see Forms - Septic Systems
- Food Premises Application Forms - see Forms - Food Premises
- Temporary Dwelling Application - see Forms - Temporary Dwelling
- Political Donations or Gifts Disclosure Form - See Forms - Political Donations/Gifts
- Development & Planning Record Searches
Before you make an application to Council, check first that your development is not exempt, it may save you time and money in the application process!
- Schedule 2 of the Richmond Valley Local Environment Plan for a list of local exempt development
- State Environmental Planning Policy (Exempt and Complying Development Codes) 2008 for state-wide exempt development types