Quotations and Tenders
Richmond Valley Council has joined one of Australasia’s largest procurement communities, TenderLink, because we believe this system gives us better access to tenderers, ensuring Council is able to purchases goods and services in the most cost effective way possible.
Our Procurement officers will use this portal to advertise tenders, quotations, expressions of interest, and other purchasing requirements to the market and to manage the procurement process through to contract award stage. We welcome current and potential suppliers of goods and services to register on this portal. There is no charge for registration. To register, simply click on this link, then on the registration tab in the menu bar.
Alternatively, visit https://www.tenderlink.com/richmondvalley/
Once are registered with us, you will be automatically notified of tender opportunities and will have online access to all the details and status of tenders. You will be able to access this portal to view any associated documentation, participate in Q&A forums and, where required, submit electronic bid responses through our secure, e-tender box facility.
Looking forward to doing business with you in the future!
This page also details open tenders, quotations and recently closed tenders. Our awarded contracts register is available on the left hand side of the page, sectioned into the relevant financial years.
TENDER NO: RVC-774961 – Construct Bridge Over Pelican Creek, Rambaldinis Road, Naughtons Gap
Issue Date – 27th of July 2017
Closing 10am (NSW time), Friday 25th of August 2017.
· Tenders are to be submitted via the tenderlink portal only.
- T2017-2 - Disposal of Council Vehicles
- RVC-765207 - Plant Hire Services
- RVC-749195 Crushing of aggregates and flood blend at Woodview Quarry
- T2016-35 - Disposal of Council Vehicles
- RVC336.16 - Transport and disposal of Construction and Demolition Waste and/or mixed Putrescible Waste
- RVC-735629 - Provision of Legal Services
- RVC320.16 Cleaning of Council Offices and Buildings
- RVC/KC322.16 Bitumen Surfacing
- RVC/KC323.16 Pavement Stabilisation
- RVC/KC324.16 Supply & Lay Asphalt
- RVC325.16 Nammoona Landfill Facility – Cell 5 Construction
- RVC319.15 Construction of concrete skate park extension
- RVC317.15 Casino Sewer Treatment Plant Inlet Works Upgrade and Coraki Sewer Treatment Plant Package Inlet Works
- RVC311.15 For the redevelopment of the Northern Rivers Livestock Exchange
- RVC313.15 Design and construct tennis courts at Stan Payne Oval Evans Head
- RVC314.15 For construction of clubrooms for Evans Head Tennis Club at Stan Payne Oval
- T2015-38 Disposal of Council Vehicles.
- Tender 307.15 Design & Construct an SES pre-fabricated garage and office building at Coraki.
- Tender 306.15 Supply, installation and maintenance of multi-function devices, copiers, printers and managed print services.
- Tender 304.15 For the leasing of Richmond Valley Council’s quarries.
- Tender 301.15 Environmental Monitoring & Reporting Services.
- Expression of Interest - Grazing Rights.
- Expression of Interest - Sale of Council land.
Visit the Awarded Contracts Register for the full list of tenders processed to successful tenderers.
The following documents available for download detail Council's policies in regards to procurement.